(2) Long time of water permeation: The principle of water permeation of Lotto permeable bricks is "destroying the external tension of water". The appearance of the bricks is very fine, not simply blocked by dust, and the permeation period can reach more than 30 years! It is 10 times that of ordinary permeable bricks !
(3) Anti-blocking: The principle of water permeability of Lotto permeable bricks is "destroying the external tension of water". The appearance of the bricks is very fine, micron-sized water permeable, and very simple to clean.
(4) Anti-freezing and thawing: A There are many and fine capillaries in the brick, the volume of water to ice is small, the dispersion is high, and the size is swelled, so the brick is not easy to be frozen.
B. Add special binder to make the brick body resistant.
C. The capillary inside the brick is evenly distributed, the single pore diameter is small, and there is no stress concentration.
(5) Resistance to heavy pressure: Lotto permeable bricks can accept weights less than 100 tons
(6) Super abrasion resistance: The main raw material of the brick is aeolian sand, which is a hard spot formed by sand blowing for millions of years. It is manufactured by a special process and has abrasion resistance like a wheel.
(7) Water filtration function: Lotto permeable bricks have a water filtering function when they are permeable, and can filter large particles of impurities in rainwater outside the brick.
(8) Recyclable products: Lotto Technology Group has independently developed a set of sand recycling equipment, which can process the permeable bricks whose service life has expired into new permeable bricks .
(9) Selecting the sinter-free molding skill: This skill can make the permeable bricks to be consolidated at normal temperature, and it only takes a small amount of power to complete the sintering process.
的要害部件，能够调伴奏透雨水搜集体系一起运用，将天上雨水通过搜集、净化、储存起来，可完成雨水资源的最大化运用。 (10) Adjustable use of rainwater collection system: As a key component of the Lotto rainwater collection system , permeable bricks can be used together with the accompaniment rainwater collection system to collect, purify, and store the rainwater in the sky to maximize the rainwater resources use.