On rainy days, there will be standing water on some grounds, which affects the walking of pedestrians. But there is a kind of floor made of ecological permeable bricks to prevent such problems. Do we know what is an ecological permeable brick ? The following editors take us to understand what is an ecological permeable brick
What is ecological permeable brick
The ecological permeable brick must have excellent water permeability, breathability, and water retention, and it has the functions of cooling, reducing noise, conditioning the climate, improving air quality, and maintaining the surface water cycle. Because of its appearance, it has dealt with the following reasons: Rain causes water on the road area and affects people's walking problems. More importantly, it has dealt with the problem of groundwater sources and provided conditions for the urban environment and urban green plants to produce.
feature of product
I. Excellent quality
The surface is bright and flat with regular lines. Using quartz sand fabric, the floor tiles are natural and bright, with rich texture.
1. The new dry cellar high grade cement is selected for high strength and good stability.
2. Washed and classified quartz sand is used for the fabric, which is bright and flat, high strength and good wear resistance.
3. Use German and American high-quality colors, which are bright and durable.
Third, good durability
1. Use high-quality, high-strength data, and the service life is more than 30-50 years.
2. Floor tile data can be reused during protection construction.
At the beginning of the 20th century, Chinese technicians introduced the combination of earthquakes, restrictions, and other principles from abroad to invent a pavement brick that is full of permeable holes and has good water permeability. Rainwater will pass from the tiny holes in the brick body. Flow underground. In order to strengthen the compressive and flexural strength of the brick body. Technicians use crushed stones as raw materials to participate in cement and adhesive admixtures so that their water permeability speed and strength can meet the needs of urban roads. This kind of brick is the ecological permeable brick used on municipal roads.
Paving of ecological permeable bricks
1. Flexible laying on a flexible foundation: A layer of sand pad of about 25mm is laid on a flat and compact foundation, and a permeable brick is laid on the flat sand without mortar. Fill the joints between the bricks with a fine yarn.
2. Flexible laying on the semi-rigid root bed: the cement and sand are mixed in a ratio of 1: 7, and then it is laid on the flat and compacted root bed with a thickness of about 25mm, then covered with permeable bricks and filled with fine yarn Brick seam. Finally, water is sprinkled on the brick surface, and the water seeps into the sand cushion layer through the cracks of the brick, which can effectively enhance the binding force between the brick and the sand cushion layer.
3. Flexible laying on rigid roots: the roots must be flat and compacted, and the compactness is above 95%. Cement security layer: thickness is 250mm ~ 300mm, cushion layer: thickness is 25-30mm, cement: sand is 1: 2.